THE NEW BENCHMARK IN PERFORMANCE AND PROFITABILITY
Kenworth’s T680 is a true game changer in the business of running trucks at a profit.
Aggressive aerodynamic design. A fully integrated, highly efficient PACCAR powertrain. Uptime engineering that results in an unmatched work ethic. Plus a level of luxury, craftsmanship and intuitive control that makes the T680 The Driver’s Truck — a factor that helps every Kenworth fleet attract and retain the industry’s best operators.
The ultra-aerodynamic T680 Advantage from Kenworth squeezes every possible mile from a gallon of fuel.
Innovative features that can help drivers improve their overall driving performance.
Innovative technologies and advanced manufacturing processes deliver fuel efficient, light weight designs resulting in a lower cost of ownership.
See what drivers are saying about the T680 and T880
The Kenworth T680 employs a suite of technologies and design features that elevate the driving experience to new heights of safety, efficiency and satisfaction.
The new PACCAR 12-speed automated transmission was designed from the ground up to work seamlessly with PACCAR MX engines and axles in Kenworth trucks.
THE CUTTING EDGE JUST GOT A WHOLE LOT SHARPER.
Start with the most highly evolved aerodynamic long-haul tractor, the Kenworth T680. Add special factory-installed aerodynamic enhancements for the tractor that combine to reduce drag to an absolute minimum. Optimize the powertrain with a PACCAR MX-13 engine, an automated transmission and fuel efficient PACCAR drive axles. Incorporate Kenworth’s Idle Management System, which eliminates the need to run the truck for off-duty temperature control. And integrate real-time reporting technology to help the driver run in the sweet spot for maximum fuel efficiency. Kenworth luxury, craftsmanship, reliability and driver satisfaction also come as part of the deal.
A TRUCK THIS ADVANCED WILL TAKE YOU PLACES YOU’VE NEVER BEEN.
The T680 employs a suite of technologies and design features that elevate the driving experience to new heights of safety, efficiency and satisfaction. These intelligent support systems empower the driver to make better, more informed decisions, remain connected 24/7, and dial in the perfect work environment. At the end of the day, this is all about helping the driver feel less fatigued and more fulfilled.
Powering the Kenworth T680 are the high quality and reliability of the PACCAR MX engines. The 12.9-liter PACCAR MX-13 engine is designed to meet the demands of linehaul heavy-duty truck applications — delivering the increased horsepower and torque needed to move large payloads with ease, even on steep grades. The 10.8-liter, six-cylinder, in-line PACCAR MX-11 engine is perfect for weight sensitive pickup and delivery, less-than truckload and regional applications.
Kenworth’s integrated powertrain has been engineered to maximize fuel economy, reliability and performance while delivering The World’s Best® driving experience. Components work together seamlessly to lower engine RPMs — regardless of road speed, reducing friction and fuel consumption yet delivering all the power drivers demand.
Start with the PACCAR MX-13 engine, pound for pound the most efficient powerplant ever designed for heavy-duty trucks. The 10-speed automated manual transmission takes the guesswork out of shifting, reduces fatigue and simplifies operation for drivers of all experience levels.
PACCAR’s new 40K tandem rear axle — the industry’s premier line haul axle — is precisely matched to deliver power to the asphalt with minimum loss. Featuring an advanced, robust design that trims vehicle weight by up to 150 pounds, the PACCAR axle delivers more fuel efficiency, uptime and payload.
INTERIOR COLORS AND OPTIONS
The T680 is available in two interior trim levels, the Vantage and the Diamond VIT. Offered in Slate Gray or Tan, either choice comes with three shades of vinyl plus a complementary trim color.
40-Inch Flat Top Sleeper
For applications where length and tare weight are at a premium, Kenworth’s 40-inch sleeper is a perfect match. It offers a compact, yet comfortable sleeping environment, 22 cubic feet of storage space, overhead shelves, a cell phone cubby and extra large coat hooks speci cally designed to hold hard hats as well as coats.
52-Inch Mid-Roof Sleeper
When the schedule requires a short layover, the Kenworth 52-inch sleeper is a welcome
sanctuary. It measures 8 feet wide with a generous walk-through and stand-up-and stretch headroom. It is also available with an aerodynamic roof fairing.
76-Inch Mid-Roof Sleeper
For lower-profile and weight-sensitive applications, the Kenworth T680 with a 76-inch mid-roof sleeper reduces weight by 100 lbs. The spacious sleeper can be ordered with either the optional back wall storage system or folding upper bunk to meet your individual needs.
76-Inch High-Roof Sleeper
The Kenworth T680 with a 76-inch sleeper is the ultimate driver’s truck. Offering a spacious, modern and elegant interior with configurable options that personalize — and heighten — the driving experience. It’s also a great place to work or just relax.
- PACCAR MX-13 Engine, 12.9 Liter, 405-510 HP,
1,450 – 1,850 lb-ft of Torque—(standard)
- PACCAR MX-11 Engine, 10.8 Liter, 335-430 HP,
1,250 – 1,650 lb-ft of Torque—(optional)
- PACCAR PX-9 Engine, 8.9 Liter, 345-380 HP,
1,150 – 1,250 lb-ft of Torque—(optional)
- Cummins ISX12 Engine, 11.9 Liter, 320-425 HP,
1,150 – 1,650 lb-ft of Torque—(optional)
- Cummins ISX12-G Engine, 11.9 Liter, 320-400 HP,
1,150 – 1,450 lb-ft of Torque—(optional)
- Cummins X15 Engine, 14.9 Liter, 450-600 HP,
1,450 – 2,050 lb-ft of Torque—(optional)
- TruckTech+ Remote Diagnostics—(standard)
- Eaton Fuller FRO16810C 10-Speed—(standard)
- Eaton Advantage 10-Speed Automated Transmissions—(optional)
- Eaton Fuller 9, 10, 13, 15 & 18 Speed Manual and Automated Transmissions—(optional)
- Allison 5, 6 & 7 Speed Automatic Transmissions—(optional)
- Factory Installed Transmission Mounted PTOs—(optional)
Starting and Charging
- 160 Amp Alternator—(standard)
- PACCAR 12 Volt Starter—(standard)
- Three PACCAR Dual Purpose Batteries—(standard)
- Two or Four PACCAR Dual Purpose Batteries—(optional)
- Two or Three AGM Deep Cycle Batteries—(optional)
- Maxwell ESM Ultracapacitor Starting Module—(optional)
Axle and Suspension
- Front Axles – Meritor, 12,500 lb.—(standard)
- Front Axles – Meritor or Dana Spicer 12,500 to 14,600 lbs.—(optional)
- Front Springs – Taperleaf w/Shocks, 12,000 lb.—(standard)
- Front Springs – Taperleaf w/Shocks, 12,350, 12,500, 13,200, 14,600 lbs.—(optional)
- PACCAR Rear Axle, 40,000 lbs. Tandem—(standard)
- Single Rear Axles – Meritor or Dana Spicer from 21,000 to 26,000 lbs.—(optional)
- Tandem Rear Axles – Meritor or Dana, 34,000 to 46,000 lbs.—(optional)
- Rear Suspension – Reyco 102, 38,000 lb. Tandem—(standard)
- Single Rear Axle Suspensions – Kenworth, Reyco and Hendrickson with capacities from 23,000 to 26,000 lbs.—(optional)
- Tandem Rear Axle Suspensions – Kenworth, Reyco, and Hendrickson, with capacities up to 46,000 lbs.—(optional)
Cab / Hood / Interior
- Cab – Stamped Aluminum—(standard)
- T680 MX Hood – 119” BBC—(standard)
- T680 Hood – 125” BBC—(optional)
- 40-Inch Low-Roof Flat Top Sleeper—(optional)
- 52-Inch Mid-Roof Aerodyne Sleeper—(optional)
- 76-Inch Mid-Roof Aerodyne Sleeper—(optional)
- 76-Inch High-Roof Aerodyne Sleeper—(optional)
- Nav+ HD—(optional)
- Standard Vantage Interior—(standard)
- Diamond VIT Deluxe Interior—(optional)
- Kenworth GT701 High Back Driver Seat—(standard)
- Kenworth GT100 High Back Toolbox Rider Seat—(standard)
- Kenworth GT702 High Back Driver and Rider Seats—(optional)
- Kenworth GT703 Heated and Ventilated High Back Driver and Rider Seats—(optional)
- Drawer Style Refrigerator—(optional)
- Rotating Passenger Seat—(optional)
- Rotating Sleeper Table—(optional)
- Folding Upper Bunk—(optional)
- Audio Systems – Base-Level, Mid-Level and Premium—(optional)
Driver Assistance Technology
- Adaptive Cruise Control—(optional)
- Collision Mitigation—(optional)
- Driver Performance Assistant—(standard)
- Lane Departure Warning—(optional)
- Predictive Cruise Control—(optional)
- Side Object Detection—(optional)
- RH Under Fairing DPF/SCR with Horizontal Tailpipe—(standard)
- RH Under Cab DPF/SCR with Back of Cab Tailpipe—(optional)
- RH Under Cab DPF/SCR with Vertical Side of Cab Tailpipe—(optional)
- Horizontal DPF/SCR with Back of Sleeper Vertical Tailpipe—(optional)
- Clear Back-Of-Cab DEF Tank – 7 Usable Gallons—(optional)
- Small Round DEF Tank – 11 Usable Gallons—(standard)
- Medium Aero Round DEF Tank – 21 Usable Gallons—(optional)
- Medium Aero Round DEF Tank – 27 Usable Gallons—(optional)
- Large Round DEF Tank – 31 Usable Gallons—(optional)
- Polished Tank Cover and Polished Straps—(optional)
- Multiplex Electrical System With Centralized Power Distribution Incorporating Plug-In Style Relays & Circuit Protection For Serviceability—(standard)
- 12 Volt Lighting System With Circuit Protection—(standard)
- Circuits Numbered & Color Coded—(standard)
- Key Switch Start & Shutdown—(standard)
- Frame – 10 5/8″ Steel – 120,000 psi – Heat Treated—(standard)
- Frame – 10 3/4” Steel – 120,000 psi – Heat Treated—(optional)
- Single and Double Frame Inserts—(optional)
- Brakes, Front – Air Disc—(standard)
- Brakes, Rear – Air Drum—(standard)
- Brakes, Front – Air Drum—(optional)
- Brakes, Rear – Air Disc—(optional)
- ABS, ATC, ESP – Bendix—(standard)
- Wingman® Advanced™ available—(optional)
Wheels / Tires
- Wheels – Steel 22.5″—(standard)
- Tires – Bridgestone 295/75R22.5—(standard)
- Bridgestone, Michelin, Goodyear and Yokohama Tires Available—(optional)
- Polished and Non-Polished Alcoa Aluminum Wheels—(optional)
- 24.5″ Tires and Wheels—(optional)
- 24.5” Round Aluminum – 100 Gallon Capacity—(standard)
- 22” Round Aluminum – 56 to 120 Gallon Capacity Under and Back of Cab—(optional)
- 24.5” Round Aluminum – 60 to 150 Gallon Capacity Under and Back of Cab—(optional)
- 28.5” Round Aluminum – 60 to 177 Gallon Capacity Under and Back of Cab—(optional)
- Hydraulic and Split Tanks Available—(optional)
- Heavy Duty 7″ Fuel Tank Support/Straps—(optional)
- Polished Aluminum Tanks and Polished Straps—(optional)
- Under Cab—(standard)
- Split Fender—(optional)
- Full Wheel-to-Wheel—(optional)
- Under Sleeper Fuel Fill—(optional)
- Aerodynamic, In-Mold Color—(standard)
- Aerodynamic, Painted—(optional)
- Steel Aerodynamic, Chrome—(optional)
- Steel Aerodynamic, Painted—(optional)